Lansdowne, PA – September 14, 2023
The Child Guidance Resource Centers is offering a monthly Zoom Series for parents and caregivers of children impacted by trauma.
Sessions will be held the first Wednesday of the month, 7 p.m. – 8 p.m., beginning October 4, 2023 through August 7, 2024.
The series provides an opportunity for families to learn about trauma, develop helpful responses, and support one another. Each session will cover a different topic. Participants are welcome to attend the entire series or select individual sessions. Participants will receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card per session attended.
- How to recognize trauma in your child.
- How trauma impacts learning and behavior.
- Strategies to handle challenging behaviors with compassion.
- Ways to alleviate stress and establish self-care routines for the whole family.
- When to ask for help and information about available resources.
The series is offered free of charge through a generous grant by the offices of PA Senators Amanda M. Cappelletti, Carolyn Comitta, John Kane, Tim Kearney, and Katie Muth.