Register your scholar(s) for the upcoming school year beginning July 1.
9th Grade Residency Verification
Congratulations to you and your child for successfully completing the 8th grade school year! We are in the process of transitioning students from 8th grade to 9th grade and an important step in the process is to verify every William Penn School District 9th grade student’s residency. The 9th Grade Residency Verification process has been automated and replaces the paper forms previously used. All parents/guardians of rising 9th grade students should receive a letter that has step-by-step instructions and a unique snapcode needed to complete the Residency Verification process.
The deadline to complete the Residency Verification process is August 15, 2023.
Students who have not had their residency verified will be withdrawn from the William Penn School District.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com you can also submit your documentation via email at this address.
Non-District School Transportation Requests
This is for students who live within the residual boundaries of the William Penn School District who attend private, parochial, or charter schools to request transportation services.
Transportation is provided for students who live in one of the (6) William Penn School District (WPSD) Boroughs: Aldan, Colwyn, Darby, East Lansdowne, Lansdowne, and Yeadon, who attend a Charter, Private or Parochial School.
The following documents are required to be uploaded in order to register:
- Birth Certificate or Guardianship Document
- State Photo ID or Driver’s License of Parent/Guardian
- A copy of the deed, lease, mortgage statement, Borough, Real-estate or School Tax Document to the property.
- Two (2) additional forms of residency identification containing the parent’s/guardian’s name, address and the current date. The following forms of residency identification will be accepted:
- Utility Bills (e.g., PECO, cable company, Aqua)
- Bank Statement
- Pay stub
- Vehicle Insurance/Registration
- current and valid Assistance or SSI Document
You must have all the required items to register. Exceptions will not be made.
All non-district transportation requests must be completed through the portal.