WPSD offers multiple bus routes designed to service each borough and school within the district.
Non-District School Transportation Requests
For students who live within the residual boundaries of the William Penn School District who attend private, parochial, or charter schools to request transportation services:
Transportation is provided for students who live in one of the (6) William Penn School District (WPSD) Boroughs: Aldan, Colwyn, Darby, East Lansdowne, Lansdowne, and Yeadon, who attend a Charter, Private or Parochial School.
The following documents are required to be uploaded in order to register:
- Birth Certificate or Guardianship Document
- State Photo ID or Driver’s License of Parent/Guardian
- A copy of the deed, lease, mortgage statement, Borough, Real-estate or School Tax Document to the property.
- Two (2) additional forms of residency identification containing the parent’s/guardian’s name, address and the current date. The following forms of residency identification will be accepted:
- Utility Bills (e.g., PECO, cable company, Aqua)
- Bank Statement
- Pay stub
- Vehicle Insurance/Registration
- current and valid Assistance or SSI Document
You must have all the required items to register. Exceptions will not be made.
All non-district transportation requests must be completed through the portal.