William Penn School District uses place of residence as the primary factor determining which building a child will attend.
Families can access information about their neighborhood school building using the button below. At times, it may be appropriate to place a student at a building other than their neighborhood school.
- Use the interactive map to determine placement
- Students currently placed differently may remain where they are.
- Siblings of students placed differently should use interactive map to determine placement
- Students are sometimes placed in a building or educational needs rather than geography
- Siblings of a student placed for educational needs may join their sibling (space permitting).
Building Enrollment Full
- When a building has reached capacity. WPSD may place a student at a building other than their geographic assignment
- Siblings of a student placed for building capacity needs may join their sibling (space permitting).
- At the approval of the Superintendent or designee, a student may be placed elsewhere for extenuating circumstances
- Approval is done on a case-by-case basis
- Any William Penn School District student may enroll in the district’s virtual school
- Change of enrollment may only happen at the start of a new marking period